Career skills to jumpstart your future.

What Grammar Means to a Blogger | Try Grammarly today!

What are the differences between professional & starter blogs?

  • Spotless grammar 
  • Great content


Now you might say, well I have great content! We won't dare disagree!! However, what about the first point, i.e. spotless grammar?

Wondering how to get perfect and professional grammar?

Look no further! Grammarly is the way to go!
Your post must be proofread by Grammarly.

But before you say, of course, we use Grammarly, I mean, who doesn't? (If you didn't say that, check Grammarly out NOW! It's free and adless!) I meant the actual Grammarly - Premium.


My story with Grammarly

When starting as a blogger (at a different site), I also started out using Grammarly's free plan. And I felt the open plan was great, and it is. For anyone who wants to write messages and short text, the free version will do. I never really even considered applying for the Premium plan. I tried everything to get traffic, but my visitor time-on-page never really boomed, and I ended up packing my bags and closing the blog. I think many of you can relate to unflattering on-page times, as it's a problem almost all bloggers face

When I started LightSpeedAC, I didn't buy Grammarly Premium for some time. After a few blogs, I thought I would try a month of it for about $30. The first thing I noticed was the sheer number of errors that I could correct. And all of these errors were perfectly spot-on. Here's a clip of me fixing (or rather trying to fix) a blog post.




So you can see that there are a lot of issues with my blog. I actually didn't check this blog post beforehand, so there were a lot of grammatical errors, but you get what I mean.
Therefore, we can conclude that Grammarly Premium is required.

Traffic benefits from Grammarly Premium

In the short time that I didn't use Grammarly Premium, my traffic looked dim. After I started using it, my traffic increased a lot. The graph below shows my number of views-
The blue colour denote months after I joined Grammarly Premium


Benefits of Grammarly Premium (for Bloggers)

  • Your writing becomes more robust and effective.
  • The grammar becomes non-monotonous and easily readable.
  • You can be assured that you won't be accused of plagiarism.
  • You feel more confident while posting.
I genuinely feel that the last point is equally important, as confidence matters a lot for bloggers.

You can even earn through Grammarly!

You can actually earn through Grammarly and making people know about it!! 
The Grammarly Affiliate Program is an excellent way for bloggers to get an extra buck, with impressive payouts. You can know more about it by using this link. Their basic payouts are $0.2 for free accounts and $20 for Premium.


Thank You, and I hope it helped you!

Comments

  1. Miracle Box Full Crack is a single also straight cell phone difficulty-control strong application. Cell phones matters deciding app controls entire hardware also application actions of android instruments.
    Miracle Box Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macrorit Partition Expert Crack is an application that permits you to divider your rigid initiative addicted to diverse divider study how to utilize a stylish allowed split organization to increase, products, also setup tears, shot little diskette capacity matters.
    Macrorit Partition Expert Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LightSpeed Basic Animation for Beginners in Flash 8 | Part-2

LightSpeed Intro to ConvNets

A honest review of the Data and Deployment Specialization

LightSpeed Basic Animation for Beginners in Flash 8 | Part-1

LightSpeed intro to Deep Learning